It was really great to read everyone's prompts and submissions last week. If you didn't participate I would encourage you to at least read the comments on Week 2.99 Prompt and try one of them. There was some great stuff there.
At the moment I'm thinking calculating results and thinking about what will change for Round Three.
I am sure of the following:
- I /will/ be posting prompts/results ON TIME. You all have been good about meeting deadlines - I should be too.
- I still desire some help around here. If you've participated in the past and would like to assist in creating prompts/ recruiting/ keeping things running send me a message.
- More members would be /great/.
- I am looking for ideas to improve the group. I would love for this to be a exciting and nurturing community for writers to not only respond to prompts but discuss what they're working on and the writing process and all that jazz. More on this later.
- If you have suggestions (or complaints!) send me a message or comment on this post. The date Round Three will begin has yet to be decided so keep checking back. (Also, results will be up soon)